With over a decade of experience, our office has worked with numerous clients to earn them the maximum compensation they deserved for their personal injury cases. Below are some examples of several notable personal injury awards that the attorneys at the Law Office of Blake W. Rush have obtained for their clients who were injured due to the negligence or actions of others:
- $2,600,000 settlement award in a construction accident case for a New Jersey tractor-trailer driver who suffered numerous severe injuries at a construction site in Oklahoma.
- $1,200,000 settlement award in a federal civil rights case involving six (6) women who were sexually harassed and assaulted by a campus police officer at a prestigious local college.
- $825,000 settlement award in a complex federal civil rights case against the Allentown School District (PA) on behalf of four (4) minor children who were sexually assaulted by a fellow student in an elementary school. This case was featured by regional and national media such as FOXNEWS, MSNBC, CNN, KYW-3, FOX29, NBC10, and the Associated Press. The case resulted in intervention by the U.S. Department of Justice and substantial mandatory reforms to be performed by the school district.
- $772,800 settlement award on behalf of a family of four (4) people who suffered numerous serious injuries in a motor vehicle accident with an uninsured motorist.
- $175,000 settlement award in a slip-and-fall accident for a woman who suffered a fractured patella at a condominium complex.